torsdag 7 februari 2013

Midnight sun

After all, it really didn't matter if I left, because Bella could never see me the way I whised she would. Never see me as someone worthy of love.
Never.
Could a dead, frozen heart break?
It felt like mine would.
"Edward," Bella said. I froze, staring at her unopened eyes.
Had she woken, caught me here? She looked asleep, yet her voice had been so clear...
She sighed a quite sigh, and then moved restlessly again, rolling to her side - still fast asleep and dreaming.
"Edward," she mumbled softly.
She was dreaming of me.
Could a dead, frozen heart beat again?
It felt like mine was about to.
"Stay," she sighed."Don't go. Please... don't go."
She was dreaming of me, and it wasn't even a nightmare. She wanted me to stay with her, there in her dream.
I struggled to find words to name the feelings that flooded through me, but I had no words strong enough to hold them. For a long moment, I drowned in them.
When I surfaced, I was not the same man I had been.
My life was an unending, unchanging midnight. I must, by necessity, always be midnight for me. So how was it possible that the sun was rising now, in the middle of my midnight?
Tumblr_me45m8ooka1qfgidto1_500_large
weheartit