tisdag 9 april 2013

Kristen is on the menu

More Gifs:
Tumblr_merdqkxked1rf4u0ko1_500_large
Tumblr_mf8ope2i1i1ri0t21o2_r1_250_large
Tumblr_mfxxx0yabn1rzz7d7o2_500_large

Citat av Kristen Stewart:

There's always a light at the end of the tunnel. I learned that in life you have to appreciate what you have, and listen to your heart, and you'll be fine. It's important to not complicate things, and not be afraid of change.
-Kristen Stewart

Hate me for who I am, at least I'm not pretending to be someone I'm not.
-Kristen Stewart

It is said that I'm distant and cold. I'm just someone who's very shy. I'm not comfortable doing interviews because I have to talk about myself. To talk about yourself, you have to know yourself pretty well and I feel like there are still some shades in me that I don't know about.
-Kristen Stewart

Citat om Kristen Stewart:

People have decided how they are going to perceive her. No matter how many times she smiles, they'll put in one picture where she's not smiling.
-Robert Pattinson