fredag 24 augusti 2012

Dagens 10 tweets!

Dear mom, how can you hear me mumble under my breath, but you can't hear me yell, "what!?" when you scream my name? Sincerely, confused child
@girlposts

"Mom, I'm gonig out" "With friends?" "No, with people I hate."
@ItsFunnyLife

*ignores phone call* Text friend - Me:"You called?"
@teenagersfact

I hate it when I can't fall asleep because I'm thinking.
@ItsFunnyLife

When I'm reading a book and someone asks me what I'm reading, I don't answer. I just raise book up, sp they can see the cover.
@ItsFunnyLife

I yell oww! before I even knpw I'm hurt, just incase.
@FunnyJokeBook

Missed calls: Dad (1) Sister (1) Brother (1) Mother (50)
@ItsFunnyLife

That mini heart-attack when you can't feel your phone in your poket.
@WereJustTeenss

Cell phone ruind the fun of pushing a fully clothed person into a pool.
@ItsFunnyLife

*Missed a call* *Calls back* *No answer* What, did you die within 3 seconds?
@ItsFunnyLife

Dear phone, I drop you. I say I hate you. I throw you. I lose you. I forget you, but I couldn't live without you.
@ItsFunnyLife