måndag 21 juli 2014

Twilight quotes

Det var en ganska otydlig text på bilderna, men jag skrev citatet under för att göra det enklare.
I looked into his eyes, abruptly grasping that this was every bit as new to him as it was to me. As many years of unfathomable experience as he had, this was hard for him, too.
The bond forged between us was not one that could be broken by absence, distance or time. And no matter how much more special or beautiful or brilliant or perfect than me he might be, he was as irreversibly altered as I was.
Beacuse my way dosen't work. I call you stubborn, but look at what I've done. I've clung with such idiotic obstinacy to my idea of what's best for you, though it's only hurt you.
I opened my eyes and  found his open, too, staring at my face. It made no sense when he looked at me that way. Like I was the prize rather than the outrageously lucky winner.

When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it's not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.