onsdag 11 juli 2012

Tweets!

Några tweets från twitter jag tycker om. Bara för att jag inte har något annat att skriva! :)

1, There are 187,611,145,4239 people who are so lazy that they didn't even read the number. @FunnyAngryBirds

2, Dear Teachers, if I sit next to my friend, I'll will whisper quietly to her. If you move me away, I'll shout to her. It's your choice.
@SpeakComedy

3, "Hey"... "Hey" "You awake??... No I taught myself  to text in my sleep.
@SpeakComedy

4, That awkward moment when you just want to relax a few minutes on your bed and suddenly wake up three hours later.
@ItsFunnyLife

5, C . L . A . S . S = Come . Late . And . Start . Socializing
@DiaryOfHumor

6, This is how my week goes: Mooooooooooooonday, Tuuuuuuuuuuuuesday, Weeeeeeeeeeednesday, Thuuuuuuuuuuursday, FridaySaturdaySunday.
@ohgirlphrase

7, There's a special place in hell for people who leave my room and don't close the door.
@ItsFunnyLife

8, Wake up --> Twitter --> School --> Twitter --> Home --> Twitter --> Dinner -->Twitter -->Sleep  -->REPEAT
@NoteToFemale

9, Childhood is like being drunk. Everyone remembers what you did, except you.
@ItsFunnyLife

10, People say you can't live without love. I personally think Oxygen is more important.
@ItsFunnyLife

Åker imorgon och har fortfarande inte gjort några tidsinställda inlägg, men jag får se om jag hinner med några lite senare. Annars får bloggen stå tom tills jag kommer hem igen!